ACHILLI GOLD CNC
GOLD is the new generation 4 or 5 axis bridge saw for cutting stone slabs:
- Customizable according to customer requirements;
- Monoblock structure for easy installation (does not require foundation);
- Automatic head rotation;
- Precision Stone Cutting: extremely accurate and consistent stone sawing.
- Simple to Operate: GOLD is capable of fully automatic operation or can be operated in a semi-automatic mode to give the operator full control of sawing operations;
- Manual or CNC controlled head tilt from 90 to 0 degrees;
- 1/2” gas connection for mounting core drills and perform an automatic drilling cycle to easily cut corners and remove the tension from the sintered material plates;
- Pre-loaded parametric figures such as hexagon, octagon, kitchen top, trapezium, polygon, etc.
- Profiling environment of the CNC to create artistic frames and decorations.
|X axis travel||4000 mm (13’1″)|
|Y axis travel||2350 mm (7’8″)|
|Z axis travel||300 mm (12″)|
|Worktable dimensions||4800×2200 mm (11’5″” x 7’2″)|
|Diamond blade diameter||350-525 mm (14″-20″)|
|Blade bore size||50 mm|
|Head tilt||90° – 0°|
|Head rotation||0°- 360°|
|Main motor power||11kW = 15HP|
|Main motor rotation speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Main motor variable speed||800 – 3000 rpm|
|Standard voltage/frequency||3ph. 400V-50/60Hz 230V-60Hz|